VRtuous Site Tour FAQ
How do I get a VRtuous Site Tour for my company?
Creating Virtual Site Tours is what we do best. Once you decide to proceed here’s how it goes:
- Meet or conference call to discuss you project’s needs
- We Create Site Tour Outline for you
- Set travel dates to your project (if required)
- You send us any required files (Corporate Presentations, images, models, etc.)
- We put it all together and send you a draft
- You approve the draft
- We send you an iFrame to embed on your website, or virtually any website.
My VRtuous Site Tour is outdated, what do I do?
Send us the new files or info and we’ll update it right away. Usually within a few hours and no more than 24 hours.
Can we shoot our own 360 video or photography?
Absolutely! We’ll send you and your photographer/videographer some notes about how best to shoot for a VR Tour then you deliver the files when ready.